All of our custom-made, low-loss cable assemblies are made in the USA with PT195 50 ohm coaxial cable. Recommended for use with frequencies under 900 MHz. At 900 MHz we do not recommend using cable lengths over 15 or 20 feet. For 900 MHz and up, we suggest upgrading to PT240 or PT400 type cable assemblies.
Want to build a custom coax cable? Use our Coax Builder!
- Outside Diameter: 0.194 inches
- Outside Jacket: Black, PVC (estimated 20 year service life)
- Insulation: Foamed Polyethelyne
- Center Conductor: solid copper (0.94mm)
- Bend Radius: 12.7mm
- Appropriate for indoor or outdoor use (at -40 to +85 C)
Attenuation/Low Chart (dB loss per 100 feet)
- 150 MHz (VHF) 4.45 dB
- 450 MHz (UHF) 7.77 dB
- 900 MHz (ISM) 11.12 dB
- 1800 MHz (3G) 16.00 dB
- 2.4 GHZ (WiFi) 19.02 dB
- 5.8 GHZ (WiFi) 29.90 dB
LMR® is a Registered Trademark of Times Microwave Systems.