RFMAX components are built to the most exacting standards to provide the highest levels of performance and reliability in the industry.
With the RFMAX Power Mapper you're no longer working in the dark. This meter is specially designed to show nulls in the UHF radio field at large distances from the antenna. You will find it hard to believe how large the signal variation can be, even quite close to the antenna. The meter will show polarization effects and destructive null cancellations, ground and water absorption. The meter relies on the power in the radio waves, so it cannot give a fails reading or have a flat battery. Almost 100% of the signal on at the antenna is shown on the meter, giving a massive 10+ meters (30+ feet) range.
What can it do:
• Accurately maps RFID field pattern up to 15 meters range.
• Shows nulls and dead spots in RF signal.
• Detect which antenna is transmitting.
• Shows approximate RADIATED POWER.
• Tests polarization of antennas. Linear, circular and cross polarized
• Ideal for beam angle measurements.
• Pulses to show notify time and other transmit interruptions.
• Oscilloscope output to show modulation.
• Detect cable faults and bad connections.
• No Battery , Uses RF power
• Pocket size
• Simple to use
• Wide frequency range
• Works with all known European and US UHF RFID Readers.
• Range can be adjusted using external resistor
• 12dB attenuator switch allows for close range measurement